Berkshire Bank, America’s Most Exciting Bank®, in collaboration with the Berkshire International Film Festival, has created The Next Great Filmmaker Award. This annual award is designed to encourage and support short filmmakers.
Winner will be announced on June 3rd, 2016 at the Pittsfield Opening Night Prior to the screening of Life Animated
Here are the nominated films:
- How to Lose Weight – by Benjamin Berman
- Emperor of Time – by Drew Christie
- Bacon and God’s Wrath – by Sol Friedman
- January – by Craig Pospisil
- Tattoo You by S.R. Bindler & Lisa Kenner Grissom
THE VOTING PERIOD HAS ENDED
To read the official rules, click here.
How to Lose Weight – by Benjamin Berman
Emperor of Time – by Drew Christie
Bacon and God’s Wrath – by Sol Friedman
January – by Craig Pospisil
Tattoo You – by S.R. Bindler & Lisa Kenner Grissom